How Video Conferencing Contributes to the Green Industry
Video conferencing is today used by both small and big businesses for multiple purposes. However, over the last few years, video conferencing is in the spotlight for another reason: for being eco-friendly. That’s right, the green benefits of video conferencing cannot be ignored. Mainly because video conferences happen to be a “greener alternative” […]
New Sustainable Business Strategies for 2013
What good is reaching phenomenal levels of success if you have no way to sustain them? Creating a business that is sustainable (both in terms of profit and in terms of environmental friendliness) is important. Here are some ways that you can increase your business’s sustainability in the coming year. If you haven’t already, always […]
Five Common Green Marketing Challenges and How to Overcome Them
If your business promotes or creates green products and services, green marketing is part of your everyday life. But there are some common problems that occur specifically for businesses which are trying to go green and get their customers to do so as well. As you’re putting together your marketing plan, it’s worth your while […]
Raising Capital for your Business
The number one challenge facing most entrepreneurs is lack of access to capital. This is only more challenging after the deregulation of the financial sector led to the bailout of the giant banks that were too big to fail, and the subsequent tightening of the lending standards.
In this document, GreenBusinessOwner.com covers the strategies you […]
Webinar: Strategic Planning for Sanity and Success
Strategic Planning for Sanity and Success
Bring your vision to reality by ironing out your step-wise plan, with feedback from our strategic gurus. Plan for 1 hour, depending on Q&A, and bring plenty of questions.
This class will cover:
Visioning and the Mission Statement (with hilarious examples of past failures) Milestone […]
Build a Green Small Business (McGraw-Hill)
A Great Gift for that Aspiring Eco-Entrepreneur in Your Life
“One of the most important reads to foster a global economic transition to a green economy.”
–Horst Rechelbacher, Founder of Aveda.
Request your signed copy today for just the cost of shipping ($9). Regular retail price is $19.95.
Build a […]
Get your signed copy of
Build a Green Small Business (McGraw-Hill)!
Or...talk with the author!
Click here to schedule an hour consultation.
- Green franchise opportunities:
- Healthy Fast Food
- Farmer's Market
- Personal Trainer & Diet Planner
- Juice Bar and Smoothie Café
- Green Building Materials Store
- Permaculture and Urban Farming
- Edible and Organic Floristry
- Energy Efficiency Auditing
- Ecotourism and Sustainable Travel Planner
- Sustainable Coffee House
- Consignment Shop for Kids Clothing & Toys
- Natural Foods Co-op
- Sustainable Food Prep and Cooking Instruction
- Food Plant Nursery
- Mesh Network Telephone and Internet Company
- Drive-thru Coffee Stand & Espresso Shop
- Eco-Friendly House Cleaning Service
- Organic Backyard Garden Landscape Design
- Green Bed and Breakfast (B&B)
- Sustainable Mobile Food Vendor
- Biodiesel Cooperative
- Eco Friendly Pool and Spa Cleaning
- Green Wedding and Sustainable Event Planner
- Organic Farm
- Gift Basket Service
- Pedicab Company
- Used Books Vending Machines
- Organic Day Spa
- Restaurant Food Delivery Service
- Used Bicycle Retailer
- Landscape Maintenance in Arid climates
- Organic Food Delivery Service
- Outdoor Gear Consignment Shop
- Eco Concierge Service and Relocation Specialist
- Organic Community Supported Agriculture
- Sustainable Property Management
- Residential Solar
Get a customized report on the Cost of Solar for your business or home today!