Build a Green Small Business gives green business ideas to aspiring eco-entrepreneurs. The book covers business opportunities in industries such as ecotourism, local food, retail, the service industry, green building, wholesale manufacturing, and alternative fuels. Each opportunity is described as a business concept, with examples of how it can be effectively marketed and planned, and how it can be run as sustainably as possible.
Alternatively, you may decide you want more. Purchase an hour of Scott’s time coaching you on strategic insights to help you succeed in business. Introductory offer: $30. New customers only, please. Learn more here.
e-Tools & Downloads
Check out our list of GBO’s e-Tools. These thoroughly researched strategic documents give an entrepreneur a Do-It-Yourself manual to implement a strategic change for their business–all viewed through the lens of sustainability, and written in a way to effectively leverage your existing sustainability programs as a strategic advantage. These are a free service of GreenBusinessOwner.com, just a thank you for being the change we want to see in the world.
Click on the links below to see embedded documents that you are welcome to download.
- How and why to assemble an advisory board that shares your values
- Marketing communications: crafting an effective elevator pitch
- Setting up an exit strategy that will ensure your values for your business outlive your tenure as chief
- How to write an effective press release and find media outlets to send it to
- Finding and raising capital for your green business
GreenBusinessOwner.com Blog Subjects