Currently viewing the tag: "health insurance"
Who pays for the uninsured, and how much?
By Scott Cooney On March 3, 2012 · 1 Comment · In Policies of Sustainability
According to a 2009 US Census Report, 50.7 Million People are uninsured in the United States. That is 16.7% of the population. Or one of every six people. You might be surprised who is uninsured.
The cost of health care for the uninsured is paid for by the government and […]
The Need for Public Health Insurance Explained
By Scott Cooney On March 2, 2009 · Leave a Comment · In Policies of Sustainability
It might be a little on the simplistic side, but this short video boils down the rhetoric, screeching, special interest misinformation campaigns, and astroturf pseudo-movements regarding health care reform into an entertaining and clear message.
The special interest groups want desperately to cloud this issue with Hitler references, made-up statistics, and screaming ill-informed screaming matches, […]
Get your signed copy of
Build a Green Small Business (McGraw-Hill)!
Or...talk with the author!
Click here to schedule an hour consultation.
- Green franchise opportunities:
- Healthy Fast Food
- Farmer's Market
- Personal Trainer & Diet Planner
- Juice Bar and Smoothie Café
- Green Building Materials Store
- Permaculture and Urban Farming
- Edible and Organic Floristry
- Energy Efficiency Auditing
- Ecotourism and Sustainable Travel Planner
- Sustainable Coffee House
- Consignment Shop for Kids Clothing & Toys
- Natural Foods Co-op
- Sustainable Food Prep and Cooking Instruction
- Food Plant Nursery
- Mesh Network Telephone and Internet Company
- Drive-thru Coffee Stand & Espresso Shop
- Eco-Friendly House Cleaning Service
- Organic Backyard Garden Landscape Design
- Green Bed and Breakfast (B&B)
- Sustainable Mobile Food Vendor
- Biodiesel Cooperative
- Eco Friendly Pool and Spa Cleaning
- Green Wedding and Sustainable Event Planner
- Organic Farm
- Gift Basket Service
- Pedicab Company
- Used Books Vending Machines
- Organic Day Spa
- Restaurant Food Delivery Service
- Used Bicycle Retailer
- Landscape Maintenance in Arid climates
- Organic Food Delivery Service
- Outdoor Gear Consignment Shop
- Eco Concierge Service and Relocation Specialist
- Organic Community Supported Agriculture
- Sustainable Property Management
- Residential Solar
Get a customized report on the Cost of Solar for your business or home today!