Pono Home: Green Home Consulting Franchise
Looking for a way to start a green business that has immediate and lasting impact? Do you live a green lifestyle, but wish you could be more effective in getting other folks to adopt greener habits? Do you like working with your hands vs. hanging out in a cubicle all day?
Pono Home may just be for you if you answered yes to these questions. Bring your passion for sustainability and healthy living into the homes of customers, and leave them breathing cleaner air, spending less on electricity, water, sewer, and waste bills, all while educating people about carcinogenic and GMO ingredients in food and personal care products.
Pono Home is a green home consulting business that recently won the highly competitive green business plan competition put on by the Energy Excelerator, a Hawaii-based incubator of clean tech businesses. The concept is simple: convenience. Most people know that a smart strip could probably save them money, but do they know how to install one properly? Many people probably also know that they could cut their electric bill if they used less hot water in their shower, but wouldn’t have a clue how to get their teenage daughter to reduce her shower times (hint–you don’t have to….there’s other infrastructure you can put in place that gets the job done without teenage drama).
Joining Pono Home gets you training and education about how to green a home, along with all the support you’ll ever need to run a successful franchise. The focus is on the low-hanging fruit, not the giant and expensive stuff that only rich homeowners can afford. The service is as effective for renters as it is for homeowners, in fact, meaning that we can finally help green some of the most inefficient homes in the world! And it all starts with you.
Rather than just consulting people on how to green their homes, you literally make changes for them right then and there:
- Install the latest, greatest LED lighting technology.
- Install smart strips and show them how to use them.
- Find and fix water leaks.
- Install high efficiency plumbing fixtures.
- Show people how to cut the electricity their fridge uses by 20%.
- The list goes on and on…
In addition, you get to do fun stuff like give people a Pono Home Coupon booklet to help them not just live in a greener home, but also take the next steps on their sustainability journeys. Check out the one we just made for our first franchise in Honolulu!
So how do you get started? Head on over to Pono Home’s website now and check it out. Franchising has begun in several states.
Estimated impact? HUGE, and lasting. Build a legacy for yourself and your community. Make peoples’ homes pono and watch their carbon footprints shrink overnight.
Get your signed copy of
Build a Green Small Business (McGraw-Hill)!
Or...talk with the author!
Click here to schedule an hour consultation.
- Green franchise opportunities:
- Healthy Fast Food
- Farmer's Market
- Personal Trainer & Diet Planner
- Juice Bar and Smoothie Café
- Green Building Materials Store
- Permaculture and Urban Farming
- Edible and Organic Floristry
- Energy Efficiency Auditing
- Ecotourism and Sustainable Travel Planner
- Sustainable Coffee House
- Consignment Shop for Kids Clothing & Toys
- Natural Foods Co-op
- Sustainable Food Prep and Cooking Instruction
- Food Plant Nursery
- Mesh Network Telephone and Internet Company
- Drive-thru Coffee Stand & Espresso Shop
- Eco-Friendly House Cleaning Service
- Organic Backyard Garden Landscape Design
- Green Bed and Breakfast (B&B)
- Sustainable Mobile Food Vendor
- Biodiesel Cooperative
- Eco Friendly Pool and Spa Cleaning
- Green Wedding and Sustainable Event Planner
- Organic Farm
- Gift Basket Service
- Pedicab Company
- Used Books Vending Machines
- Organic Day Spa
- Restaurant Food Delivery Service
- Used Bicycle Retailer
- Landscape Maintenance in Arid climates
- Organic Food Delivery Service
- Outdoor Gear Consignment Shop
- Eco Concierge Service and Relocation Specialist
- Organic Community Supported Agriculture
- Sustainable Property Management
- Residential Solar
Get a customized report on the Cost of Solar for your business or home today!