Clean Air Lawn Care offers clean & quiet lawn maintenance and uses organic lawn treatment for beautiful lawns that are safe for children, pets and local waterways. A national franchise, Clean Air Lawn Care is the leader in sustainable lawn care, committed to bring positive change to the lawn care industry.
With most businesses, growth = increased environmental impact. Clean Air Lawn Care is an exception. In 2010, Clean Air reduced 110,341 pounds of air pollution nationwide, the equivalent of 3,216,939 vehicle miles as it expanded into 34 territories across the country.
Clean Air Lawn Care uses electric lawn equipment powered by renewable energy and offers an organic treatment program. The vehicles have a ‘Clean Air Solar Charging Unit’ – solar panels mounted on the trucks which charge the electric equipment during the workday. The equipment is clean and quiet; the fertilizer is organic; the business is carbon neutral.
Clean Air Lawn Care is growing strong and looking for Local Owners to be a part of their mission. Already successful nationally, there are still prime territories available throughout the United States. We are looking for entrepreneurs that want a better quality of life for themselves and for their communities. If you fit this description and are interested in being a Local Owner of Clean Air Lawn Care, we would like to hear from you.
Are you a good candidate for this? Take the GreenBusinessOwner.com quiz here for a self-assessment today!
Disclaimer: This is an advertorial by Clean Air Lawn Care. GreenBusinessOwner.com is a neutral, 3rd party advising service for people looking to start a green business, and, well, we happen to really like Clean Air Lawn Care’s work.
Scott Cooney (twitter: scottcooney) is an adjunct professor of Sustainability in the MBA program at the University of Hawai'i, green business startup coach, author of Build a Green Small Business: Profitable Ways to Become an Ecopreneur (McGraw-Hill), and developer of the sustainability board game GBO Hawai'i. Scott has started, grown and sold two mission-driven businesses, failed miserably at a third, and is currently in his fourth. Scott's current company has three divisions: a sustainability blog network that includes the world's biggest clean energy website and reached over 5 million readers in December 2013 alone; Pono Home, a turnkey and franchiseable green home consulting service that won entrance into the clean tech incubator known as Energy Excelerator; and Cost of Solar, a solar lead generation service to connect interested homeowners and solar contractors. In his spare time, Scott surfs, plays ultimate frisbee and enjoys a good, long bike ride. Find Scott on Google Plus
- Green franchise opportunities:
- Healthy Fast Food
- Farmer's Market
- Personal Trainer & Diet Planner
- Juice Bar and Smoothie Café
- Green Building Materials Store
- Permaculture and Urban Farming
- Edible and Organic Floristry
- Energy Efficiency Auditing
- Ecotourism and Sustainable Travel Planner
- Sustainable Coffee House
- Consignment Shop for Kids Clothing & Toys
- Natural Foods Co-op
- Sustainable Food Prep and Cooking Instruction
- Food Plant Nursery
- Mesh Network Telephone and Internet Company
- Drive-thru Coffee Stand & Espresso Shop
- Eco-Friendly House Cleaning Service
- Organic Backyard Garden Landscape Design
- Green Bed and Breakfast (B&B)
- Sustainable Mobile Food Vendor
- Biodiesel Cooperative
- Eco Friendly Pool and Spa Cleaning
- Green Wedding and Sustainable Event Planner
- Organic Farm
- Gift Basket Service
- Pedicab Company
- Used Books Vending Machines
- Organic Day Spa
- Restaurant Food Delivery Service
- Used Bicycle Retailer
- Landscape Maintenance in Arid climates
- Organic Food Delivery Service
- Outdoor Gear Consignment Shop
- Eco Concierge Service and Relocation Specialist
- Organic Community Supported Agriculture
- Sustainable Property Management
- Residential Solar
Get a customized report on the Cost of Solar for your business or home today!